Several teenagers in Eastern Ontario were hospitalized last week after eating a poisonous weed that's commonly grown around here. Now health officials are warning students about the possible health risks, including death. Its common name is Jimson Weed or Devil's Seed. It is a plant that grows wild here that causes hallucinations when you ingest the seeds. That's what happened to several high school students in the Prescott-Russell area. They were taken to hospital, according to Ontario Provincial Police, who then notified the Eastern Ontario Health Unit. Dr. Paul Roumeliotis is the Medical Officer of Health for Eastern Ontario. In a telephone interview, he told CTV Ottawa that this is not first time a poisoning of this nature has occurred involving Jimson Weed.