News

 

Dozens of children treated for chlorine overexposure at Ottawa hotel

Ottawa paramedics treated dozens of children Saturday night after they were overexposed to chlorine in an Ottawa hotel pool.

Emergency crews were called to the Travelodge on Carling Avenue around 7:30p.m. with several kids vomiting.

Fire officials say hotel staff had been treating the pool. They say the area has been ventilated and chlorine levels are back to normal.

Leave a comment:

· Subscribe to comments
Be the first to comment here!