News

 

Fire in Gatineau sends two to hospital

Two people are being treated for smoke inhalation, after a fire in Gatineau.

Gatineau fire says the blaze broke out around 6:17pm Monday, in the kitchen of an apartment at 17 Rue Boucherville.

The fire was deemed to be accidental in nature.

20 people were evacuated from the four storey apartment building, and Gatineau Fire says smoke detectors were present and functional.

The fire caused $60,000 in damage.

Leave a comment:

· Subscribe to comments
Be the first to comment here!