News

 

One displaced following Bronson highrise fire

One person is in hospital, being treated for smoke inhalation, after a fire on Bronson Avenue.

Fire crews were called to a highrise at 175 Bronson around 12:42 Friday morning, on reports smoke was coming from a second floor apartment.

The cause of the fire is suspected to be cooking oil in a pot on the stove.

Damages to the apartment and the second floor hallway are estimated at $60,000.

The resident of the apartment has been displaced. Victims Assistance has been dispatched to help them.

Leave a comment:

· Subscribe to comments
Be the first to comment here!