News

 

Barbecue to blame for fire in Kanata

No one is hurt after a fire on Ridgeside Farm Drive in Kanata.

Ottawa Fire crews arrived at 243 Ridgeside Farm Drive around 6:20 Saturday evening, on reports of smoke in the basement.

An overheated air exchange vent pipe from the barbecue outside caused the fire.

The fire was extinguished within 10 minutes and crews ventilated the smoke out of the home.

The fire caused about 15 thousand dollars in damage.

Leave a comment:

· Subscribe to comments
Be the first to comment here!