News

 

Two left homeless from Orleans house fire

A brother and sister have lost their home after a house fire in Orleans.

It broke out at 1292 Dussere Street during the four o'clock hour this afternoon.

Ottawa Fire says a man in his 20's - who had been asleep - escaped from a window on the second floor by jumping out onto the garage.

He was taken to hospital as a precaution.

The home is believed to be a total loss with a damage estimate of 300-thousand dollars.

Leave a comment:

· Subscribe to comments
Be the first to comment here!