Seven people have been driven from their homes after a three-alarm row house fire in Stittsville did $700,000 damage.
Emergency crews arrived at 109 Abaca Way at about 5:45 Thursday afternoon as the blaze spread to a second unit.
It's believed the fire started outside, went up a wall and into an attic before reaching the second floor.
Everyone got out safely, and no injuries have been reported.
Neighbours let a dog out of 109 after the flames sparked.
Two units are severely damaged, while a third has minor smoke damage and a fourth exposure damage from extreme heat.