News

 

One treated for smoke inhalation after Gatineau house fire

One person was taken to hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at a home in Gatineau on Friday night.

Fire crews were called to the home on Rue Lahaie at 9 p.m. after a dryer caught fire.

The blaze was brought under control by 9:45 p.m. and was contained to the basement.

Damages are pegged at $12,000 and the fire has been deemed accidental.

Leave a comment:

· Subscribe to comments
Be the first to comment here!